Business Support Officer
Published: 04 Oct 2021
Closing date for applications:
29 Oct 2021 17:00
Location: Homeworking - HQIP is a homeworking organisation with excellent IT support. Travel into central London is required on an occasional basis (c. once a month) for scheduled corporate activity
Salary: c. £30,000.00
Details: Two years fixed term contract - full time 1.0 WTE (37.5 hours per week)
Are you seeking a new challenge to help drive improvement in patient outcomes? Would you value an opportunity to develop your skills in a project-based role?…….then, we would love to hear from you.
The Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) manages NHS clinical healthcare work programmes on behalf of NHS England and other devolved nations. This includes the National Clinical Audit & Patient Outcome Programme (NCAPOP) which consists of over forty national improvement projects.
We are a small, friendly team working in a fast paced environment and are seeking Business Support Officer. If you have the relevant experience and skills, we would love to hear from you.
Business Support Officer
The Business Support Officer provides day-to-day administrative support to the CORE team, maintaining working relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation, supports the HQIP data access request service (DARG) and undertakes project support for short, medium and long-term activities for the CORE team.
Key requirements of this position are:
- Experience of administration within a busy environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and regular use of Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and video conferencing software
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability to produce effective and clear written communications for both internal and external audiences
- Detailed approach to work and able to work within a framework to complete tasks to a very high and accurate standard
- Ability to work calmly under pressure prioritising competing demands effectively
How to apply
To apply in the first instance, please return your CV, together with the Declaration of Interest and Personal Information Form to [email protected].
Closing date for applications: 29 October 2021
Interviews are planned for: 8 November 2021
Due to the high volume of applications, feedback is only given to shortlisted applicants.
For further information about the post, please contact Anna Kisielewska on [email protected]