HQIP QI Theatre: top clinical and QI names confirmed
Published: 10 Nov 2017
Just under two weeks to go and further high profile clinical and QI names have been confirmed for HQIP’s QI Theatre at the 2017 Patient First conference on the 21 – 22 November.
Chaired by HQIP medical director Professor Danny Keenan and co-hosted with NQICAN, the theatre will feature engaging and interactive ‘how to’ seminars, tutorials, case studies and discussions.
Additional names added to the line-up include:
- Geraint Lewis, chief data officer, NHS England
- Carl Walker, chair of the National Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit Network
- Pauline Leonard, consultant medical oncologist at Whittington Health Trust
- Ghazala Kazmi, cancer programme manager, NHS Patient Experience Team
The programme will cover topics such as:
- Achieving parity of esteem for mental and physical health in clinical audit
- National data programmes, local improvement: Dementia case study
- How the National Cancer Patient Experience survey is driving improvement: A case study from Whittington Health Trust
- Big data, local improvement and the new care model landscape
HQIP eBulletin subscribers are also reminded that they can attend by registering for a Patient First education pass worth £399. To register visit www.patientfirstuk.com and enter booking code PFHQ17 when promoted for payment.
Now in its third successive year Patient First is attended by more than 3,000 health care professionals. HQIP pass holders will have unlimited access to all seven conference theatres over the full two-day period.
For further information www.patientfirstuk.com