Clinical Audit Awareness Week: Event speakers announced
Published: 09 Jun 2023
As part of Clinical Audit Awareness Week 2023, we are delighted to announce the speakers for the online Lunch & Learn events…
- Monday 19 June 2023 – Patient safety Key speaker: Hester Wain – Head of Patient Safety Policy, NHS England
- Tuesday 20 June 2023 – Patient and public involvement. Key speaker: Bren McGowan – Policy Advisor, Healthwatch England
- Wednesday 21 June 2023 – Healthcare inequalities. Key speaker: Aoife Molloy – Senior Clinical Advisor, National Healthcare Inequalities Improvement Programme NHS England
- Thursday 22 June 2023 – Influencing organisational change. Key speaker: Deborah Cundey – Senior Analyst Manager, Making Data Count Team NHS England
- Friday 23 June 2023 – Sustainability. Key speaker: John Ashcroft – Director of Pathways, Transformation Directorate NHS England.
The winners of the Clinical Audit Heroes Awards will be announced at these events, which are daily throughout the week of 19-23 June 2023, from 12.30-1.30pm. Please add these dates/times to your diary, and use the links above to take part in these events.
Also note that the following events are also being run during Clinical Audit Awareness Week:
Masterclass – Clinical Audit & Quality Improvement Methods: Dancing partners or strictly rivals?
On Monday 19 June 2023 (10-11am), an online masterclass will be held to explore Clinical Audit and Quality Improvement methodologies, how they are different, and how they come together. Read more about the session, here and follow this link to register.
NHS England clinical audit webinar – Taking Action: Strategic picture & culture change
As part of Clinical Audit Awareness Week, NHS England is running a webinar on Thursday 22 June 2023 (3-4pm), where you will hear from Vin Diwakar, Medical Director for Secondary Care and Transformation. He will discuss the bigger picture around taking action on clinical audit, and how the newly launched NHS Impact can support improvements based on findings and recommendations. Register for this event here.
More information about Clinical Audit Awareness Week can be found on our dedicated webpage.