The Annual Clinical Audit Leadership Summit 2018 supported by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) and the National Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit Network (NQICAN) brings together clinicians and managers leading local Clinical Audit for Improvement. Through a series of national updates, practical case studies and extended in depth skills development sessions, an exceptional gathering of leading practitioners, clinicians, and policy makers will set out the major developments, promote innovative areas of clinical audit, and debate the key challenges affecting you and your clinical audit practice.
This summit focuses on clinical audit for improvement with a particular focus on the development of effective local clinical audit leading to audit recommendations that change practice and improve patient care and enables you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve clinical audit practice
- Learn from outstanding practice in quality improvement and change as a result of clinical audit findings
- Reflect on national clinical audit developments
- Develop your clinical leadership skills and ensure your voice is heard
- Understand the implications of the GDPR for clinical audit
- Meet the national requirements for Mortality Audit
- Ensure delivery of local improvement and learning from National Audit
- Identify key strategies for ensuring change occurs as a result of clinical audit
- Self assess, reflect and expand your skills in clinical audit practice
Discounted rates for HQIP subscribers
A reduced delegate rate of £100+VAT, reduced from £250, is available for HQIP eBulletin subscribers. To book your place simply quote hcuk100hqip when registering online or email [email protected].
Click here to subscribe to the HQIP eBulletin
Click here to register your attendance
Follow the event on Twitter using #clinicalaudit2018