Clinical databases and registers
Directory of Clinical Databases and Registers
In 2011, HQIP mapped clinical databases and registers in the UK and the fifth edition (January 2014) can be found here: HQIP Directory of Clinical Databases and Registers.
Back to top >>
In 2011 HQIP made available a small amount of funding to support the continuance or development of a number of registers and clinical databases:
- Database of Alkaptonuria Patients (AKU) AKU Society
- National Patient Registration of Patients with Bisphosphonate Related Osteonecrotic Jaw (BRONJ) British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Thoracic Society Interstitial Lung Disease Registry (BTS ILD) British Thoracic Society
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Surveillance System (CAPSS) Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Clinical Database for Cluster Headache British Association for the Study of Headache
- North of England Collaborative Cerebral Palsy Survey (NECCPS) Durham University
- Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome Proposal (SADS) NHS Information Centre for Health and Social Care
- Clinical and Laboratory Online Patient & Research Database for Primary Immunodeficiencies (UKPID) UK Primary Immunodeficiencies Network
To find out more about these projects, please download HQIP's Directory of Clinical Databases and Registers for a description of each register or database along with full project contact details if you'd like to make specific enquiries.
Back to top >>