HQIP Consultancy Resource
December 2011 saw HQIP begin the process of collating a clinical audit/healtcare quality improvement Consultancy Resource for use by clinicians and audit staff.
The list acts as a marketplace of potential suppliers, those with the relevant skills and knowledge to provide one-to-one consultancy to audit and registry projects.
In compiling the resource, HQIP will undertake a basic assessment and mapping exercise of competence and expertise only, no recommendations will be made nor will any fees be payable to HQIP.
Those interested in joining the resource:
HQIP welcomes individuals, organisations or companies with the following skills to apply and applications can be made at any time:
- Running local audits, registers or audit programmes
- Running national audits and registers
- Developing or providing supporting IT for data collection
- Providing data collection hardware (handheld devices etc)
- Communicating audit results
- Print and design of reports
- Analytical skills
- Information governance
- Training about audit
- Programme facilitation and management
- Audit or register design
Those interested in submitting an application must read the full invitation to bid and application form. Three independent references will be taken and this information will be made publicly available.
Dependent upon response rates, HQIP is hopeful of having the first version of what will be a continually updated resource available on this page in early 2012.
Click here to read the news release>>